Meet Dr. Paul Hamersky D.D.S., M.S.
I have over 25 years of experience in orthodontics, all in the Denver and Rocky Mountain area. I view these 25 years as my real education in orthodontics. I have treated thousands of patients and learned a tremendous amount in the process.
The experiences I gained while practicing have been remarkable. By embracing every challenge, my wisdom has grown and it is now my mission to use this insight to benefit you and your children.
I strive to treat my patients in an understanding, compassionate, and sensitive manner. Choosing an orthodontist is an important decision and I encourage patients to use their best judgment to make that choice. I am grateful for the opportunity to treat you and your family.
Below, you will find a timeline of higher education degrees and certificates I have earned:
- 1973, Bachelor of Science (BS) in Chemical Engineering from the University of Nebraska
- 1977, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry
- 1979, Master of Science (MS) in Specialty Certification in Orthodontics from the University of Nebraska Graduate College Department of Orthodontics
- 1995, Advanced Treatment of TMJ & Occlusal Disorders
- 1999, Invisalign Certification
- 2013, Orthodontic Strategies for Sleep Apnea
I am a member of the following organizations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Colorado Orthodontic Association
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Colorado Sleep Society
I have been married to my wife Susie for more than 35 years and we have three adult children. In my spare time, I enjoy golfing and attending Nebraska Cornhuskers sporting events.