Meet Dr. Paul Hamersky D.D.S., M.S.
I have over 25 years of experience in orthodontics, all in the Denver and Rocky Mountain area. I view these 25 years as my real education in orthodontics. I have treated thousands of patients and learned a tremendous amount in the process.
The experiences I gained while practicing have been remarkable. By embracing every challenge, my wisdom has grown and it is now my mission to use this insight to benefit you and your children.
I strive to treat my patients in an understanding, compassionate, and sensitive manner. Choosing an orthodontist is an important decision and I encourage patients to use their best judgment to make that choice. I am grateful for the opportunity to treat you and your family.
Below, you will find a timeline of higher education degrees and certificates I have earned:
- 1973, Bachelor of Science (BS) in Chemical Engineering from the University of Nebraska
- 1977, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry
- 1979, Master of Science (MS) in Specialty Certification in Orthodontics from the University of Nebraska Graduate College Department of Orthodontics
- 1995, Advanced Treatment of TMJ & Occlusal Disorders
- 1999, Invisalign Certification
- 2013, Orthodontic Strategies for Sleep Apnea
I am a member of the following organizations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Colorado Orthodontic Association
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Colorado Sleep Society
I have been married to my wife Susie for more than 35 years and we have three adult children. In my spare time, I enjoy golfing and attending Nebraska Cornhuskers sporting events.
Meet Dr. Sam Faranesh
Dr. Faranesh moved to Colorado after spending the first 27 years of his life in Nevada. He completed his Orthodontic training at the University of Colorado. In his spare time, he enjoys staying active, either through the gym or the great outdoors. He enjoys skiing alongside his family and friends any chance he gets. As his patient, you can expect to be treated as family, with only the highest quality of care. He works with patients of all ages to achieve a healthy and beautiful smile you will be proud to show off.